Tuesday, May 17, 2016

e-Communication Reflection

This year I learned about many things in e9. I learned technical skills, communication, collaboration, leadership, and project management. I learned how to use programs from Adobe, Google Sketchup, and Final Cut Pro. From these programs I learned how to create videos, graphic design pieces, and animations. I also have been taught how to write effectively on Blogger and other sources.



I learned how to do this by most of the teachers and by myself. One of the teacher's wasn't good at teaching so I had to look up most of the information. The other teachers gave detailed instructions and once I got the hang of it I could do it multiple times. My friends also helped me when I didn't know something.

The stuff I have learned is important because it will show in my future. Im hoping that in the future the skills I have learned will help me for future jobs and achievements. Now I will be ahead of the game and know some computer schools and collaboration skills. It is important because it has allowed me to make some new and great friends that will last a lifetime.

My greatest strengths are that I’m confident in my work and I’m really creative. I also work well with others and can be a leader at times. My weaknesses are that I’m too blunt sometimes and people can get mad. I have improved on my computer proficiency. I also think I have become more creative.
I am going to use the skills I have learned for future jobs and people I will meet. I will help teach people the skills I have made and will help others. For any job I go into the future, skills that I have learned will transition into it.

I would change a few things in this program, I would not want Blogger anymore in this class, but it would still be available for other students who want to use it. I would change the teaching process because I feel like we're not really learning anything when someone talks for a whole class period and then we have to remember it the next day. Overall, that's all I would change because I had a really fun time in this class.     

This class has been very beneficial for me and taught me many new technical skills. It has also showed me how many new friends I made and how much more I can make. I felt like this was a great class to take as a freshmen, but not for the rest of my years as a highschooler. You’ve been great e-Communication!

No comments:

Post a Comment